Saturday, August 26, 2006

419 scam

don't you love getting email from nigeria saying they will pay you millions of dollars? yeah, me too. here's a portion of my latest, this one from zimbabwe:

Let me introduce myself to you before i go further; I am MR.MARCELL DAMBA FREEMAN the SON of Late MR.DAMBA K. FREEMAN who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. Before the suden death of my father, he foresees the looming danger in Zimbabwe and decided to make a deposite of his money woth of $22.3 Million (Twenty Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in disgusie as consignment in a box with a security company. And he was forced to disclose this to me alone as his first son.

i got to thinking about these scams and found this site. this guy tries to scam the scammer. it's funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment