Thursday, May 26, 2011

i don't get it

a local story for today: the DMV is recalling a woman's license plates for being too racy. her plates? they say 2INPINK. the woman says it is a tribute to her two little girls who love to wear pink. further, she's has had these plates for more than a decade.

now, however, this is too sexually explicit. what? i don't get it.

in the interview, the woman stated:
"I saw one," began Cobb, referring to someone else's plate, "when I was driving home from work. I said '1800CYA.' Okay, the first thing that my brain goes to is '1-800-SEE-YOU,' but, then, I thought about it a little more. We all know what C-Y-A stands for."
what? i don't get that one, either.

i do understand the last thing she said, "I've seriously thought about putting in for a license plate that says 'DMV SUX,' to see if I could get that passed through." ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment