Tuesday, November 15, 2011

penn state disgust

unbelievable! sandusky says he is innocent.
"I could say I have done some of those things," he said. "I have horsed around with kids I have showered (with) after workouts. I have hugged them, and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact." Still, Sandusky claimed he has been falsely accused of crimes. When pressed, the 67-year-old Sandusky said the only thing he did wrong was having "showered with those kids." Costas asked directly: "Are you sexually attracted to underage boys?" Sandusky repeated the question, paused, and responded, "No. I enjoy young people.".... "Jerry Sandusky is a big, overgrown kid. He's a jock," Amendola told CNN's Jason Carroll.
he said there was playing and snapping towels in the shower incident. there was a very long pause before he answered that last question about being sexually attracted to boys. sounds like a guilty man to me. i don't see how this interview helped him at all...

no disrespect to the dead (or the musical genius), but this sounds like a michael jackson statement to me. only worse.

later in the article, is this statement which sums it up: "It is better to say they took a shower together than to say that sex took place in the shower. But when you are admitting showering with a 10 year old, you got a big problem already."

No comments:

Post a Comment