Monday, March 4, 2013

keep calm and hit her

are you kidding me?

amazon is in trouble for selling t-shirts that "included slogans were spun off the phrase, "Keep Calm and Carry On", a famous British propaganda slogan and included shirts that read: "Keep Calm and Hit Her", "Keep Calm and Rape a Lot" and "Keep Calm and Rape Them" for $23–$26."

but this is not made by amazon, but an australian company. the owner apologizes,
'No words can express how I feel about what has occurred and in no way do I condone or promote this serious issue ... This was a computer error of my creation and I accept my responsibility in the matter." ...Fowler further explained that the shirts were merely a result of a computer glitch, saying they were created by an “automated process” that “relied on both computer based dictionaries and online educational resources ie. verb lists” to generate a parody of “Keep Calm.”
are you kidding me?! i don't believe this for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment